Last Updated Date: August 15, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Website’s communication and service features. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, and phone number, which you provide when you reach out to us through our contact forms or other communication channels.
- User Communications: Information you provide when you communicate with us, such as feedback, inquiries, or requests for assistance.
Use of Information
We use the information you provide to us solely for the purpose of providing communications and services to you. This includes but is not limited to:
- Communication: We may use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, provide assistance, or communicate updates related to our services.
- Service Delivery: We may use the information you provide to fulfill your requests for our services and to ensure a seamless user experience.
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services to you. These service providers are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information if required by law, court order, or governmental authority.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit your ability to fully utilize our services. You may also opt out of receiving communications from us at any time by following the instructions provided in our communications.
Our Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age.